Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Simple English

FIRST off...
the reason why this post is titled "Simple English" is that
I copped some comments from some of my friends,
saying that they'd rather just scan through my post because of the uncommon English.
So, this one, I'm gonna make it "Simple English".
Actually...
NOW
there's lots of things on my mind.
What am I thinking?

1) During & After STPM

During STPM, I was lying on this bed thinking
"I can't be lying here! I must get up!
After STPM, I'd be lying on this same bed enjoying!"
NOW
Thinking back what I promised myself...
"Am I really enjoying?
Enjoying what?!"

2) I feel daunted
(daunted=scared)

About what?
About my Chinese.
I've made up my clever mind that
I'll do English Language Studies in university.

I am really scared, really daunted that...
I can't reconcile to the prospect of having to
brush up on my Chinese.
It's so scary.
I feel that I've missed out a lot.

WHAT IF...?
What if I choose to be a translator/interpreter in the future?
Am I kidding myself?
If I really do,
"translating Chinese into English
translating English into Chinese"
would be my job.
Of course I won't be translating a new language
when I know learning a language would take an age.
What's more, my Chinese is getting rusty.
I can't even master my mother tongue at this moment...
How am I gonna... well, you know.
OKAY!
Chinese! I'm coming back!


3) Astro Singing Contest 2011

Am I really going to the audition?
Friends, I don't know!
But I certainly wish I were!
I used to sing back then.
I could sing,
but something's up
&
I am afraid to say
I can't.

Do I not wish to show y'all what I am made of?
Do I not wanna share the tears of joy?
Do I not wanna laugh at those who sing funnily?
Do I not wanna lend you a shoulder when you can't make it?
Hey!
I think I'm going to urge y'all on behind the scenes!

I know Jeremiah, Elizabeth, Mermaid as pretty good singers.
Hope you guys can make it to the finals!


4) The End of The World
Do I even need to bother with the followings?

1) During & After STPM
2) I feel daunted
3) Astro Singing Contest 2011
Something bigger than ever is just round the corner!
It's "The End of The World"
Rumors have it that Judgement Day/Doomsday
falls on 12.05.2011
HUH?!? Am I gonna die so soon?
I haven't even....
(my friends know what I want to say)

-So, this is what's going round in my head now-

2 comments:

  1. 3) u didnt mention Ling Ky.. Hahhaha!!

    4) Come, i fulfill ur wish.. Hahaha!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4) Only your and my friends know what you're talking about in no.4 :P Oh, c'mon, help me!!!
    反正都是世界末日咯,没关系啦,你要来就来啦!

    ReplyDelete