Sunday, March 6, 2011

Myself, Yourself, Themselves!

I don't have enough self-knowledge.
But it was a self-evident truth that,
That I was not a self-starter,
Partly because I wasn't self-reliant.
Every time I looked in my self-portrait,
I right off wallowed in self-pity.
Snap out of it! Be more self-assured!
I used to have self-doubt,
But now I know it's but self-delusion.
I like wearing self-color clothes,
Though it makes me look self-conscious,
I'm just being self-effacing.

Hey! Why not talk about your-self?
You might've had people hurting your little self,
You might not have looked your old self,
And it took all your self-control not to yell.
Yet, you should've been more self-assertive,
And told'em they should have self-criticism.
So, they might've lost self-esteem,
And might've self-harm!

Always remember to have self-worth!
Because you're self-contained!
Be your true self too!
But if you're still not feeling your old self,
Why not go on a self-drive vacation?
To find your self!
And... you know...
I've found my self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment