Friday, December 17, 2010

History: (Part 1) What made me start keeping a diary?

(Quoted from my diary)

WHAT prompted me to start keeping a diary was because of what happened on 26th Jan 2010. It just made me want to remember all the things on the day because that was the first time ever I was so upset and my friend wouldn’t even want to talk to me. He totally snubbed me and cut me dead. I did my utmost to suppress my feelings but GOSH! I can't take this! This has got to stop! I just hoped they’d do well by me!

Written on 26th Jan 2010, Tuesday (be gone down in history)
Well, it’s been a long day. My sixth-form secretary (Kah Yong), treasurer (Chee How) and I were so hacked off because the fifth-form treasurer didn’t go collect the fees, and the secretary, who’s also a fifth form dude, is no different, they’re equally lame. They didn’t do jackshit any! And they’ve gone and made a terrible mess of the Laksamana House! They didn’t even have a proper name list of all the members of Laksamana, did you ever! They’re just passing the buck all along.

They both said they didn’t know what to do, and said it wasn’t their responsibility to do those things. I mean, hello? Are you two still sane? If it wasn’t you two, who else’s gonna do that? Aren’t you both forgetting what posts you’re holding? Okay, whatever!!! So, me and my secretary and treasurer had to do everything over and make it just so for them. It was time-consuming, of course.


DISASTER STRUCK HERE!

I haven’t the slightest notion why my secretary had a blazing row with me. Freaky, huh? Did I keep you in suspense? Even I myself am in a sheer daze. Never mind, I told myself that the question marks would have gone by tomorrow. After that run-in, he didn’t even want to talk to me. It was total disaster for me. Well, I’m now waiting for the arrival of tomorrow, hoping that everything will return to normal.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been writing. These are what I wrote on those particular days. I just quoted it from my diary and pasted it here. It's something I can share, after much consideration.

    Have fun bloggin'!

    ReplyDelete