Friday, December 17, 2010

History: Part 2

27th Jan 2010, Wednesday (Fell out with LKY)

In the morning.....
At first Kah Yong wanted to approach me, but then on second thought, he asked Eli to keep him company, and then he didn’t wanna talk to me. Eli, on behalf of him, asked me to hand over the paper that I helped him to print. I pretended that I didn’t know what she was talking about, finally he himself talked to me. She was like very unwilling, the look on her face, eww!

Today is an extra-curricular day. At the Chess Annual General Meeting, it was very apparent that he was giving me the coldest EVER shoulder! When the meeting was about to brought to a standstill, I saw my secretary running off at the mouth.

OF ALL THE NERVE!!!

With all the gesture he made, I was pretty much convinced that he was ranting and raving about yesterday’s things and my shortcoming at Elizabeth (his classmate). I tried to listen in, but to little avail, then I gave up. I just sat at the corner talking crap with Jeremiah. While I was in the middle of schmoozing with Jeremiah, I took a sneak peak at him.


WELL!!! He was still mouthing off about it away! Dang it!!! I felt like standing in front of them and then holler at them, like, “Can you meet me effin' halfway!?”. But... I didn’t. I just didn’t have the guts to do so. Well, making the first move didn’t come easy to me, let alone hollering at them!

“Oh my God… Did you just raise the bar for me? WHY?!? Why on earth can’t I even utter a word in front of’em? = = Gee…!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment