Friday, December 17, 2010

History: Part 3

28th Jan 2010, Thursday (Reconciliation between Kah Yong and me)

I was so mad at them, nah, wasn’t really mad, just kinda disappointed, or upset (would be a better word) ‘cos all of’em just thought I did him wrong, was I ever! C’mon!

*****

29th Jan 2010, Cross-country day.
Rushed to school early in the morning, hoping I could order drinks, been looking for Chee How all around, couldn’t find him. Chee How was waving at me at the 2nd floor, he told me to go up and look for him. Well, when I reached there, but he wasn’t there anymore! I was gasping for air.

Then......
Kah Yong told me to go do something for our house. AND..... that would mean... ... he ALREADY made the first move!

I wished to reply and made as if to talk to him, but couldn’t, couldn’t help. I..... just didn't have the guts to talk to him...

Exhausting running, I was jaded. I‘d gotten my house points as I got back to school within the time limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment