Saturday, February 20, 2010

On The Bus (KL-Bentong)

20th Feb 2010, Saturday
OHHH my go.Ossssh, know what? When I was on my way back home from KL, I was really hacked off for a bit. You'll never guess what happened. On the bus, I was trying to grab forty winks 'cos I was utterly dead beat after attending 2 tuition classes in KL.

I grabbed my seat as soon as I got on the bus, before long, an Indian lady, who's in her twenties, came 'n' sat next to me. Now, the bus driver had girded up his loins and started going. I was super pooped and drifted off to the land of Nod in two shakes.

Out of the blue, someone called up the Indian girl who sat beside me! Oh my Jesussss...This was when the disastrous catastrophe struck! This Indian girl was jabbering away like it was going out of fashion as though she didn't even have to breathe! She talked like a machine gun, to be exact, her puss was just like the MG 42! NON-STOP firing X_X Bang bang bang... (I was awake @@) Dang her stupid chops!!! How sad is that? Even when the bus was just halfway through the tunnel, she had already been ready to roll! It was like a race "Get set... GO!" IF you were me, I'm very sure you'd have just given the mucker a good wallop in the gnashers and then wasted her by banana chopping her into two!

As soon as the bus got out of the tunnel, she swiftly put the damn cell over her ear and kept on chinwagging = = OH! C'mon, p-lease! As if she would croak without getting to talk! Hardly a second went by without her stentorian voice filling the bus.

Then, I only wished I could disembark right off.

What bliss! I was home, at long last!

2 comments: